Fast facts for journalists
A catalogue of fact sheets has been compiled in order to give journalists an idea of the breadth of statistical information available at the Health and Social Care Information Centre (HSCIC).
These fact sheets cover a range of subjects at a national level broken down by individual subject areas.
- Alcohol infographic poster [1Mb]
- Alcohol fact sheet [144kb]
- Breast screening fact sheet [110kb]
- Cervical Screening fact sheet [195kb]
- Contraception fact sheet [183kb]
- Drug Use fact sheet [201kb]
- Focus On Elderly fact sheet [166kb]
- Hospital Care fact sheet [213kb]
- Mental Health fact sheet [307kb]
- Obesity fact sheet [200kb]
- Prescribing fact sheet [159kb]
- Social Care Adults and Carers Receiving Services fact sheet [161kb]
- Social Care Spending and Workforce fact sheet [194kb]
- Smoking fact sheet [1Mb]
If you require further Information please contact the Press Office via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0300 30 33 888.