Innovation Scorecard 12 July 2016
HSCIC has produced and published the Innovation Scorecard quarterly as an Official Statistic since January 2013 on behalf of the Office of Life Sciences. It can be used by local NHS organisations to monitor progress in implementing NICE Technology Appraisal recommendations.
We produce the scorecard using a range of data sources. No central data collection is involved.
Data to December 2015
- Grouped medicines for stroke updated
- All estimates now include a range
- See key points infographic below
- Report/publication overview [801kb]
- Estimates report [839kb]
- FAQs [300kb]
- Innovation Scorecard infographic [200kb]
Interactive spreadsheets (.xls)
- NICE TAs in the NHS in England (Innovation Scorecard): to Dec 2015 uses of medicine [634kb]
- Sales, purchase and use of medicines and medical technologies [934kb]
- Grouped medicines [722kb]
- NICE TAs in the NHS in England (Innovation Scorecard): to Dec 2015 guide to data [157kb]
This publication can also be viewed in our statistical publications catalogue.