Benefits case studies (publications)
The Health and Social Care Information Centre (HSCIC) produces a range of publications to help stakeholders, such as government agencies, commissioners, service providers, charities and professional bodies, better plan and better deliver health and social care services, with the ultimate aim of improving patient care and health outcomes.
The case studies below describe how some of the HSCIC publications have been used by stakeholders to contribute to improvements in outcomes and benefits.
- Benefits case study - 'Registered blind and partially sighted' (2011) publication
- Benefits case study - 'Patient Reported Outcome Measures (PROMs)' publications
- Benefits case study - 'Learning Disabilities Census' (2013) publication
- Benefits case study - 'NHS Immunisation Statistics' publication
- Benefits case study - Diabetes UK's Putting Feet First campaign
- Benefits case study - 'Prescriptions Dispensed in the Community' publication