27 October 2016Report shows prevalence of conditions across England27 October 2016: Figures released today by NHS Digital provide information on the prevalence of 21 conditions, including heart disease, hypertension, dementia, diabetes, and depression.
26 October 2016Latest figures released on local councils' adult social care spending26 October 2016: New official figures have been published today which outline the total money spent by local authorities on adult social care.
26 October 2016Three hospital trust indicators published to aid research into seven-day NHS provision26 October 2016: The experimental statistics presented in Seven-day Services, England, April 2015 - March 2016 provide a starting point for discussions on how to effectively measure improvement and variation in care provision across the week.
21 October 2016Report highlights increased risk of pregnancy complications for women with diabetes21 October 2016: Many women with diabetes who become pregnant are at increased risk of complications because of a lack of preparation for pregnancy, according to a report published today.
07 September 2016NHS Digital public board meeting: 7 September 2016NHS Digital is holding a public board meeting on 7 September 2016. NHS Digital public board meetings are held regularly and members of the public are welcome to attend and observe the meetings.
Resources for journalists
Consultations and surveys
- Consultation on the Hospital Episode Statistics Privacy Impact Assessment Report
- Consultation on changes to NHS Digital Statistics 2016/17 - 2018/19: Now Closed
- User requirements for the Library of Quality Assured Indicators
- Consultation on Adult Mental Health Statistics
- Consultation on draft code of practice on confidential information
- Consultation on DoLS output
- All consultations and surveys