10 January 2017Annual A&E statistics published10 January 2017: New official figures published today provide details of Accident and Emergency activity in NHS hospitals in England during 2015-16.
22 December 2016A year of achievement22 December 2016: NHS Digital chief executive Andy Williams looks back at the organisation's achievements in 2016 and looks forward to the new year.
14 December 2016Household survey shows decline in numbers of children and young people smoking and drinkingThe 2015 Health Survey for England (2) (HSE) found that 16 per cent (3) of children aged 8 to 15 reported ever having an alcoholic drink (4). This is the lowest level ever reported since the HSE began, down from the highest point of 45 per cent in 2003.
09 December 2016Largest English study into health and care of people with learning disabilities published today09 December 2016: Report published by NHS Digital, in collaboration with Public Health England, highlights differences in the health outcomes of people with learning disabilities
07 September 2016NHS Digital public board meeting: 7 September 2016NHS Digital is holding a public board meeting on 7 September 2016. NHS Digital public board meetings are held regularly and members of the public are welcome to attend and observe the meetings.
Resources for journalists
Consultations and surveys
- Consultation on the Hospital Episode Statistics Privacy Impact Assessment Report
- Consultation on changes to NHS Digital Statistics 2016/17 - 2018/19: Now Closed
- User requirements for the Library of Quality Assured Indicators
- Consultation on Adult Mental Health Statistics
- Consultation on draft code of practice on confidential information
- Consultation on DoLS output
- All consultations and surveys