29 March 2017Report shows change in NHS workforce over time29 March 2017: The number of Full Time Equivalent (FTE) staff working for the NHS in England has increased by 2.2 per cent (26,000) since 2015, NHS Digital figures released today show.
16 March 2017Improving access to HES data16 March 2017: NHS Digital is developing a new process to publish Hospital Episodes Statistics (HES) significantly sooner for improved analysis, planning and patient care.
08 March 2017Report highlights need for early intervention for diabetic foot ulcers8 March 2017: A report published today finds that early intervention is important in the management of diabetic foot disease, with people who receive expert care most quickly having the best outcomes.
08 March 2017Prevalence of hypoglycaemic episodes declines in hospitals, according to diabetes inpatient audit8 March 2017: The prevalence of all hypoglycaemic episodes in hospital, both mild and severe, has decreased from 26 per cent in 2011 to 20 per cent in 2016.
07 September 2016NHS Digital public board meeting: 7 September 2016NHS Digital is holding a public board meeting on 7 September 2016. NHS Digital public board meetings are held regularly and members of the public are welcome to attend and observe the meetings.
Resources for journalists
Consultations and surveys
- Consultation on the Hospital Episode Statistics Privacy Impact Assessment Report
- Consultation on changes to NHS Digital Statistics 2016/17 - 2018/19: Now Closed
- User requirements for the Library of Quality Assured Indicators
- Consultation on Adult Mental Health Statistics
- Consultation on draft code of practice on confidential information
- Consultation on DoLS output
- All consultations and surveys