Improving patient experience is a key aim for the NHS. By asking, monitoring, and acting upon patient feedback, organisations are able to make improvements in the areas that patients say matter most to them.
The Health and Social Care Information Centre collects and publishes statistics related to many stages of the patient journey, including ambulance services, hospital facilities and follow-up services.
- Patient Environment Action Team (PEAT)
- Ambulance Services
- Data on Written Complaints in the NHS
- NHS Outcomes Framework Indicators
Data collections and data sets
- Choose and Book
- Electronic Prescription Service (EPS)
- NHS Number
- NHS Pathways
- Summary Care Records (SCR)
Services, tools and other support information
- Provisional Accident and Emergency Quality Indicators - England, by provider for July 2016
- Provisional Accident and Emergency Quality Indicators - England, by provider for June 2016
- Summary Hospital-level Mortality Indicator (SHMI) - Deaths associated with hospitalisation, England, April 2015 - March 2016